Why do you what you do? What are you working towards? What does success look like to you?
If you are asking any of these questions then join acclaimed artist, writer and graphic recorder Sarah Firth in our second Artist Toolkit workshop!
In a two-hour session explore Sarah’s experience, methods and visual thinking tools that help her maintain her creative business and practice.
Sarah will cover:
- Methods of enquiry for getting clear on why you do what you do
- The benefits of defining your values and priorities to set meaningful goals
- Getting better at saying no and yes intentionally
- Reframing planning as an ongoing dynamic process of intention and feedback
- The value of redefining success on your own terms
- And routines for self-reflection and insight
The workshop will be open for comments and questions and you’ll be taking home some of her visual templates. Bring a notebook and an open mind!
Sarah is an award-winning artist, published graphic essayist and writer whose work can be found in numerous national and international publications with publishers such as Allen & Unwin and Picador Australia. She has featured in the Ubud Writers Festival, the Yogyakarta Biennale, and has had work acquired by Vienna Complexity Science Hub as well as recently receiving a Frankie Magazine 'Good Stuff' Award.
Learn more about Sarah here