So you have found the perfect green (or purple or orange) but what if someone else found it first?
BP has been trying since 2002 to get its shade of green (Pantone 348C to be precise) registered as a trade mark in Australia. The Trade Marks Office has just knocked it back again. Which begs the question – when can you register a colour as a trade mark?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today