Theatre Network Victoria has used the 100-day anniversary of the Victorian Goverment to put a polite bomb under the Minister.
The umbrella organisation yesterday sent a letter to Minister for Creative Industries Martin Foley thanking him for his consultation with the industry in his early days in office and suggesting he now move onto action.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today