Crowdsourced design contests: friend or foe? One designer argues the case.
In the course of my five years as a freelance graphic designer, I’ve heard countless designers weigh in on the value of crowdsourced design contests. They’re almost always frustrated naysayers or fervent fans. But the way I see it, the merit of graphic design contests isn’t a black and white issue. I realise they’re not for everyone, but I know they’re essential to legions of designers like me.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today