Marketing jargon has tried to hijack street cred but artists are fighting back.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Street Cred is quite the misused term, largely thanks to publicists throwing the term around whenever a product or artist needs a marketing angle. I mean, which streets are included in the credibility survey anyway?