Visual Arts Writer
From going carbon neutral to axed and appointed directors, money for arts and disabilities and three years of a silo project wrapped – we summarise the week's art news.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Toby Ziegler, The human engine, 2018; copyright Toby Ziegler, Image courtesy of the artist and Simon Lee Gallery, credit: Peter Mallet