From going carbon neutral to axed and appointed directors, money for arts and disabilities and three years of a silo project wrapped – we summarise the week's art news.
Toby Ziegler, The human engine, 2018; copyright Toby Ziegler, Image courtesy of the artist and Simon Lee Gallery, credit: Peter Mallet
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today