The Secret Garden returns with Warlow, James and Diana Ramsay gift $38m bequest to AGSA, Theatre Royal open for tenders, plus more arts news.
QUICK NEWS BITES
Copyright Agency pays $116m to members
At its AGM held last week in Sydney, The Copyright Agency announced payments of $116 million to members in 2018-19. The organisation's tabled Annual Report also revealed:
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today