Is feminism still relevant? I ask Nadja Kostich, director of the upcoming Women's Circus show, Here: Where We've Always Been. "Of course," she replies. "It's not over. As the 1891 Monster Petition stated: 'All adult persons should have a voice'. Not half the population -- all. We're not there globally yet. It's our responsibility to keep vigilant on behalf of women who are not able to do s
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today