Sydney Living Museums takes a stab at examining what makes a 'superhouse' and who are the style makers.
Landscape view of Croft House, Inverloch, Victoria, Australia. James Stockwell Architect, 2013. Photo © John Gollings supplied courtesy the architects
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today