Within a matter of months, two major research studies have been released on cultural participation. How different are they, and is Australia ahead of the States?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Last week the American organisation Culture Track released its 2017 participation report. In June this year, the Australia Council for the Arts published its own research on audience engagement, tabling the report Connecting Australians. We thought it might be an interesting exercise to examine them back-to-back.