Here we are, in the twenty-first century, in a small outpost of the Empire. Does it matter that we have the smartest and the most talented population on earth? Does it help us that we have, per capita, the most creative people and the finest minds that perhaps have ever existed? No it does not! Not if we remain unspoken and unheard. Not if all that we express is swamped and washed away by the rele
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today