A few weeks after the former National Party leader Mark Vaile handed over the keys to his electoral office staff in the electorate of Lyne and walked away, and Starbucks packed their bags and went home, it is the perfect time to reflect on the Free Trade agreement with the United States of America delivered by the former Minister for Trade.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today