As Head of Culture for the 2012 London Olympics, Keith Khan has quite a task in store. While on a flying visit to Australia to participate in a number of forums on cultural diversity, he spoke to Liz Seymour about his plans for the four-year Cultural Olympiad, a celebration of modern society in the United Kingdom.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today