Graphic recording can visually capture complex ideas and enhance audiences comprehension at conferences, talks and other events. But how is it done? Graphic recorder Jessamy Gee from Think In Colour shares her tips.
Golden goose illustration by Jessamy Gee of Think in Colour
Graphic recording describes the process of visually capturing and organising information in a meaningful and engaging way (using drawings, typography, shapes and text), in real time.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today