With a budget of almost $400M, the transformed WA Museum not only looks light and open, but champions a new era of museums that are transparent, inclusive and environmentally conscious.
In 1997, with the opening of architect Frank Gehry's Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, a new phenomenon was born: 'The Bilbao Effect'.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today