Australian craft and design centres are tired of falling between the conversation cracks; they have rebooted their network for greater visibility and value within a broader arts sector that is increasingly more dynamic.
The Australian Craft and Design Centres Network (ACDC) is not new. Like so many good ideas that burnt bright, they can peter off with time, and join the list of yet another thing to maintain.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today