From designing Tokyo’s 2020 Olympic Stadium to working with students in Canberra, Kengo Kuma keeps it real by connecting materials with mentorships.
NAMAKO construction. University of Canberra. Courtesy DESIGN Canberra, Photo Five Foot Photography
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today