We decode the legal-speak and debunk the myths to give you the essentials of what you need to know about creativity and copyright.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
One of the copyright disputed "selfie" photographs taken by a macaque. Image: wikipedia.org
How can your work be copyright protected? When are you breaching copyright? How long is your work copyright protected? And what about sharing on the internet? Understanding copyright in the Age of the Internet can seem like untangling a telephone wire – especially as changing technology means laws are obsolete by the time they get the Governor-General’s signature.